2011年1月27日星期四

This was a more pleasing experience than I expected

This was a more pleasing experience than I expected, especially once I tinkered with some settings.As far as I can tell, the most popular app for comics is Comics, which sells and acts as a reader for many comics publishers, including the big two, Marvel and DC.The face of my iPad is nearly as big as a comic book page. Tapping on the right half of replica Omega 3506.31.00 Men's Watch screen I could flip the pages of a comic, silently so as not to awake my wife who is often sleeping nearby when I'm flipping through a stack of new issues.By default, the Comixology app zooms in and out of the panels of the comics you've downloaded as you try to read them, as if comics reading was an act done by telescope.

I experienced this feature first on my iPhone, on which I read my first Comixology comic. I couldn't stand it and made sure it was turned off by the time I tried a comic on my iPad.New comics are listed in the various Comixology apps every week, on Wednesdays for the most part, to match the sensation of picking up new printed comics when replica Omega 3211.30 Men's Watch they show up in shops in the middle of the week. On January 5, nearly 150 comics were added to the Comics store, from Adam Wreck & the Kalosian Space Pirates to Y: The Last Man 23. A lot of the comics are slightly old. Peter Parker: Spider-Man 11 is from 1999.

Justice League of America 12 is from 2007. You wouldn't find either of those comics racked in my local comics shop where anything older than last month is stuffed into back-issue bins, shredded or who knows what.Most of the comics cost $1.99 replica Omega 3575.20.00 Men's Watch except some of the newest stuff, like last month's Justice League: Generation Lost 16, which costs $2.99, the same price it did in the comics shop when it came out. The problem is, that, aside from the freebies, there isn't a comic in the Comics app that isn't more expensive than it seems like it should be.

没有评论:

发表评论