2011年1月27日星期四

Many games are not fun to watch being played

From Gridrunner to Tempest 2000 and beyond, his games have had a great style. Many games are not fun to watch being played. This one is. The minotaur head helps.Jeff Minter of Llamasoft playing Minotaur Rescue (iOS game) [YouTube, via Touch Arcade]UPDATE: The creator of this video e-mailed me to state that, yes, that's intended to be a replica Omega 3540.50 Men's Watch minotaur's head. Donkey ears would flop.”As we trudge through the myriad of gadgets, gizmos, reasons to spend, reasons to weep for humanity, we keep coming across these head-scratchers.Yesterday it was the EN-V doing deep, squat-thrusts in an empty parking lot.

Today? Today, it's this trio of performers paid to stand still and occasionally move slowly.C! E! S!Kotaku is on the ground at CES 2011 in Las Vegas, checking out all the show's biggest news about video games, tech and whatever weird stuff we can find. Dig into our full CES 2011 coverage.”I primarily use my iPad for video games, but I replica Omega 3552.59 Men's Watch realized recently that it could be perfect for reading comics, something I enjoy doing. But then I tried to buy someics have been for sale on the iPad since Apple's tablet first went on sale half a year ago. I remember the Marvel Comics app getting a lot of press.It's not because I grew up reading Marvel's competition that I didn't use the Marvel app or any other comics app until December.

I shunned them because I've long enjoyed going to a comics shop every two weeks to get new comics. I like that tradition and was unmoved to turn my iPad into a comics Kindle. I also had no interest in grabbing illegal downloads, due to my theory that the people who made the comics should at least have a shot at getting some money for them.My iPad would remain a gaming device.In the final week of 2010, however, I was away from a replica Omega 3570.50 Men's Watch comics shop, away from the graphic novels piled up near my nightstand, away from many things, but not away from my iPad and some cards printed with codes I could redeem for $25 of iPurchases.The Way It WorksI decided to try reading comics on the iPad.

没有评论:

发表评论